GoLaced offers a wide community and platforms for users to buy, sell and trade products with accredited freelancers, and GoLaced representatives. By joining GoLaced(s) relevant Service Platforms like websites, discords and private communications you directly agree to follow all rules and regulations within this given document. This Terms and Conditions of Service governs your access and use of GoLaced(s) service platforms. You as the end User agrees that you are fully able to understand the following Terms and Conditions of Service, obligations and warranties when making use of our intellectual properties and platforms.
GoLaced reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. GoLaced may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
a. By utilising any part (Use) of GoLaced and our affiliated services you agree to be obligated and abide by these terms and conditions set out in the following documentation.
b. All users and account holders, including those that buy from the site ("buyers") are bound by these terms and conditions ("T&Cs"). By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that you've read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs. Should there be any clause in these T&Cs that you do not understand, the onus is on you to ask GoLaced to please explain the relevant clause to you before you accept the T&Cs by using or buying from the site.
c. The site is owned and run by Laced LLC, Entity ID L063271, a company incorporated in the United States of America (herein after referred to as “GoLaced”).
2. Buying Products on GoLaced.
The site allows you, the user, to place electronic orders ("order") for one or more products on offer as long as such products are available and not sold out.
b. A purchasing contract ("sale") between you and GoLaced only comes into effect once you have fully completed AND submitted the online order form for one or more products in your shopping cart (“cart") AND your payment has been authorised by GoLaced (or has been received into GoLaced’s bank account). (Payments processed by Stripe gateway)
c. Products on GoLaced cannot be reserved to be bought at a later stage, and placing an item in your cart without completing the order does not amount to a “sale”
d. This means that GoLaced may remove any product(s) from your cart before the sale actually takes place, in the event of the product going out of stock.
e. GoLaced cannot be held responsible if the product(s) you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
f. A tax invoice will be emailed to the email address on your GoLaced profile. A delivery note will be included with your order – please note that no prices are visible on the delivery note.
a. GoLaced reserves the right to refuse processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely, with notice given to you.
b. Refer to the Fee Policy for more information. (Click here)
3. Instant-buy, Trading, Raffles and much more.
3.1 Raffles are commonly known as competition are one aspect of GoLaced and organised by GoLaced.
- a. In the event the competition is abruptly ended, a new raffle will start with more or equal value
- b. Fees around the raffle will either be handled by GoLaced (Within the USA) or it will be on the shoulders of the winner to pay any shipping and packaging for international travel.
- c. Raffles will be open for all and not just selected members.
3.2 Instant-Buy are a way for members to instantly buy, products from our service and have it handled and shipped by GoLaced and not third party sellers
- a. Buy products direct from GoLaced.
- b. No auctions or traders, we will handle everything for you.
- c. Refunds and returns are governed by clause 4 of this agreement.
3.3 Auctions; bid on your exclusive items
- a. Ability to bet on any exclusive item that is currently listed on the
- b. Rules and regulations are shown on the Auction site.
- c. Upcoming, refers to auctions that will be opened soon.
- d. Live option refers to auctions you can currently bid and participate on.
- e. Closed/Ended auctions cannot be bid and participated on.
- f. All auction bids are final, any way to bypass any part of the auction will be charged according to our “Flaker fee”
- g. View the fees and regulations on the “Fees&Payments” page.
4. Return and Refunds and cancelations.
- a. We strictly do not allow any returns or refund of the purchased orders.
- b. In special circumstances, if a cancelation is made by Laced, the user will be refunded in the form of a voucher. No cash value will be refunded to a card or bank.
- c. However, returns can be allowed on case to case basis and under the sole discretion of the special panel of the Company only. Any special cases, problems, any issues with products upon received, proof of picture of products, packaging and parcel is required for any action to be taken. Without proof of picture, case will not be entertained.
- d. Upon approval of such matter stipulated under clause 8.2, Products are to be returned in compliance of the below:
- e. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached. Item must be returned in their original packaging including undamaged boxes;
- f. We are unable to accept returns without boxes or with scratched surfaces.
- g. Only returns via courier service are accepted, as we do not honor any walk-ins.
- h. Refunds will be made by means of credit storing in the form of a voucher which will be digitally delivered to you. We strictly do not refund cash values.
- i. We may cancel a Contract if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
- j. We shall refund in accordance with the Returns & Refunds Policies as stipulated in Clause 3 of this Term.
- k. All Orders confirmed via the Purchase Confirmation will not be allowed to be cancelled unless otherwise stated through a written confirmation from our customer care department.
5. Limitation of Liability. (Cont)
6. his clause prevails over all other clauses and sets forth with our entire Liability, and your sole and exclusive remedies, for:
6.1 the performance, non-performance, purported performance or delay in performance of these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or the Site (or any part of it or them);or
6.2 otherwise in relation to these Terms and Conditions or the entering into or performance of these Terms and Conditions.
6.3 We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation ("Event of Force Majeure"), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
6.4 Advertising; We shall always maintain and endeavour all relevant regulation on any promotional and advertorial materials on the Site.
-Lost items due to delivery and other unavoidable conditions-
- a. GoLaced will inform the relevant customer when the unavoidable occurs.
- b. GoLaced will not refund any items (Credit/Items) in the event it is the neglect of the customer
- c. Sellers/Freelancers will be responsible for providing the refunds/items
- d. Trading will be the responsibility of the relevant trader and trade receiver.
- e. Any other responsibility will will be placed on the relevant parties.
- f. GoLaced will only get involved with customer support and assistance when disputes cannot be resolved.
- 7.1 We shall keep a record of your Order and these Terms and Conditions until six years after we have accepted your Order. However, for your future reference, we advise you to print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions, your Order, the Acknowledgement and the Confirmation of Order.
- 7.2 No failure or delay by us or you in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish our or your rights under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
- 7.3 If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall can continue in effect without the unenforceable term.
- 7.4 No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term..
8. Guarantee and complaints management
- 8.1 We shall perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skills and care.
- 8.2 We place great value on our customer satisfaction. You may contact us at any time using the contact details given in clause 1.1 of these Terms and Conditions. We will attempt to address your concerns as soon as reasonably possible and will contact you on receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In guarantee cases, the manufacturer frequently must be involved, and as such it may take longer to resolve such an enquiry or complaint.
- 8.3 In the event of a complaint it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable, send us copies of the Order or at least the order number that we assign you in the Acknowledgement or Confirmation of Order. Should you not have received any reaction from us within five Business Days, please make further enquiries. In rare cases your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you.
- a. Subject as otherwise provided in this Terms and Conditions, all notices, demands or other communications required or permitted to be given or made hereunder shall be in writing and delivered by prepaid registered post or by electronic mail (email) addressed to the intended recipient thereof at its address set out herein or at its email address set out herein (or to such other address or email address as any party may from time to time notify the others). Any such notice, demand or communication shall be deemed to have been duly served (if given or made by e-mail) immediately or (if given or made by letter) seven (7) days after posting and in proving the same it shall be sufficient to show that the envelope containing the same was duly addressed, stamped and posted.
- b. These terms and conditions take effect on the date of first publication of the website and continue indeterminately. They may be revised by GoLaced from time to time (as described above), for as long as the website continues to exist and be operated. GoLaced is entitled to terminate these terms and conditions or close down the website at any time, subject to processing any pending purchases.
If you don't meet your obligations regarding these terms and conditions, including any incidents about payment and price or an order, and you neglect to rectify Such non-adherence within 5 working days after GoLaced has instructed you to do so, your access to the service will be blocked.
We have the right to close your account and deny you access to the site, depending on the severity of your actions. Such action on the part of GoLaced will not have any negative effect on any damages GoLaced may claim.
- c. Intellectual Properties and Copyrights;
- - Any and all copyright relating to the website, including these terms and conditions, is held by GoLaced (and partners). All rights not expressly given are reserved. You may download, view and print content from this site only for private and non-commercial ends. To obtain permission for commercial use of any content from this site, please send an email email@example.com
- - GoLaced is unable to edit or screen all content on the site, and will not be held accountable for illegal, libellous or obscene content. We advise you to inform GoLaced of any offensive or illegal material.
- - All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to software, databases, text, graphics, icons, links, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or under licence of GoLaced. As Such they are protected by local and international legislation and agreements.
- a. When you sign up for a GoLaced newsletter, opt into marketing communication, register an account, conclude a purchase,
- b. visit the site or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- c. you agree to get electronic communication from GoLaced.
- d. No other forms of communication will be accepted. (Calls etc)